My favorite movie is"Step Up: Revolution". This movie happens in Miami,it is one to the popular creative flash as the main elements of hip-hop dance movie.MOB is a flash dance in this movie.It is about some people want to express their opinion by flash dancing.I have watched this movie when I was in last summer vacation.
I think "Step Up: Revolution" is an excellent movie I ever seen.Because it subvert the tradition of the usual movies,and they use another way to express their heartfelt wishes. Here is the website=====>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uinftkkfWM
My favorite movie is"Step Up: Revolution". This movie is set in Miami. It is a hip-hop dance movie that includes the popular creative flash dance as the main elements. MOB is a flash dance in this movie. It is about some people who want to express their opinion by flash dancing. I watched this movie during last summer vacation. I think "Step Up: Revolution" is the best movie that I have ever seen, because it subvert the tradition of the usual movies, and they use another way to express their heartfelt wishes.
回覆刪除Here is the website=====>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uinftkkfWM
I guess you love dance a lot. You may want to write a series of articles about dance movies. That will be fascinating. :))
回覆刪除